2010年1月26日 星期二

Sharing Civil 3D and Revit Model in Google Earth

Today, I will share the Civil and Revit model on Google Earth. This is Engineering GIS demo for AEC.
There are some key points in this demo:
1. Both Civil 3D and Revit can post the model in Google Earth. So, it is AEC integration for Engineering GIS. And I have shared how to publishing C3D and Revit model to Google Earth already.
2. I had published Taipei City building in Google Earth, but the model is too large to be loaded in Google Earth.
3. In this case, I simulate flooding in Google Earth by different sea-level polygon. But it just a simulation for displaying.
4. Cause I lack the design data, so I just using the feature line object to build the channel model in Civil 3D.
5. Besides, I also try to publish the bridge and pier in Google Earth, it is very funny... If you want simulate the model of construction, you just need building it in CAD, and than you can see it by publishing by Civil 3D!











沒有留言:

張貼留言